Wednesday, May 02, 2012


Transmission 3912

Today is the 44th birthday of my wife Pamela Dean Wohlman. She just went to her first concert in a long time (if you don't count Big Time Rush) and since we have seen so many amazing shows together during our 23 years - to celebrate in style, I've assembled an all-star line-up of Pam's favorite bands to perform in her honor.

Help Pam blow out her candles with Y&T, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, AC-DC, INXS, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Def Leppard and Guns 'n' Roses!

T3912 is a 66.9mb 128k mp3 1:13:07 in length made loud to be played loudest!

"take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty"

RFW

*The picture above is one of my favorites - an ultra-sexy Pam doing up her 21st in style with our old friend Charlie, the then owner of Esprit' Limousines (The Spirit Of Luxury). The amazing thing is that she is more beautiful today than she has ever been in her life! Joe Cocker starts the show with a song that says it all "you're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need, You Are So Beautiful to me". I love you babe - rock on!

No comments: